Sunday, April 14, 2013

Explosions in the mail.

I actually received this package in the mail last week, but it needed a post all its own.

One day, while trolling the web, I heard my mail arrive through the door. I wandered over to throw out the pile of ads and credit card offers, and was surprised by this.

Oooo, a blurrily addressed envelope, perhaps for me?

That's right. An awesome thank you from Aunt Peaches for a Valentines card I sent her.

It's amazing what you can do with hot glue and a lot of confetti. Her original tutorial is posted here on the Elizabeth Banks website, and her redux to create confetti cake toppers is posted here on her website.
And clearly I did not take any pictures of the cards I made for the swap. That would have been far too easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment